I am looking for a word. I am not sure what it means. I think it means a pause in conflict, but I could have it exactly backwards. It is spelled something like but not exactly "dente."
Unfortunately both google and my online dictionaries correct dente to al dente without suggesting the word I want.


adrienne said...

Is it detente?

Michael Phillips said...

Yes. That is the major problem with mirroring my blog in three different places. I often only make changes in one or two of them. Which means that my lj (best comment system and most of my readers are there) gets corrected and the wordpress one might get corrected (better interface) but this one? Not as much.