From reannon

001. Real name → Michael
002. Nick name → Nothing that my friends use that isn't a diminuitive of the above... wait, Nate calls me "Pig Fucker" from time to time... He's kind of abusive like that.
003. Status → Single
004. Zodiac sign → Sheep
005. Male or female → Male
006. Elementary → Garth Elementary, Georgetown Kentucky; Capshaw Elementary Cookville Tennesee; OCEMS, Rising Sun Indiana; Pope John Elementary Madison Indiana.
007. Middle School → Shawe Memorial Middle School/High School Madison Indiana
008. High School → Shawe Memorial Middle School/High School Madison Indiana
009. Smart → I like to think so
010. Hair color → Brunette
011. Long or short → Short to Medium.
012. Loud or Quiet → It goes in phases.
013. Sweats or Jeans → Khakis all the time.
014. Phone or Camera → Neither has a great appeal to me, but I own a phone.
015. Health freak → Nope.
016. Drink or Smoke? → Nope. Can't stand smoke, can't taste anything but the alcohol when I drink.
017. Do you have a crush on somebody right now? → Not really. I could without too much effort though.
018. Eat or Drink → Eat.
019. Piercings → None.
020. Tattoos → None
021. Righty or lefty → Left Handed.

FIRSTS :
023. First piercing → None
024. First best friend → Jasmine.
025. First award → Second Place in the 3rd Grade Science Fair.
026. First crush → See above.
027. First pet → Bandit the dog.
028. First big vacation → Florida Every Summer with dad.
030. First big birthday → 5th grade sticks out. The year I bought my first D&D stuff.

CURRENTLY:
049. Eating → 8 hours ago I had some pomegranate seeds. Just got up so no food yet.
050. Drinking → Ice Water again not recently.
052. I'm about to → Start my day.
053. Listening to → My computer fan and my heater's fan.
054. Plans for today → Conquer the world. Or get a job. Either way.
055. Waiting for → What comes.

YOUR FUTURE
058. Want kids? → Yeah.
059. Want to get married? → Some day. Kids seem to be way easier with a spouse, among other things.
060. Careers in mind → Writer/Game Designer/World Saver.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH GIRL/BOY?
068. Lips or eyes → Eyes.
070. Shorter or taller → Both have their attractions.
072. Romantic or spontaneous → Yes.
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → Arms
074. Sensitive or loud → sensitive. though I do like a girl who can make some noise.
075. Hook-up or relationship → Of the two? Relationship
077. Trouble maker or hesitant → troublemaker.

HAVE YOU EVER
079. Drank bubbles → Seriously? Like Bubble Soap? My mommy taught me not to drink soap. Freak.
080. Lost glasses/contacts → Nope.
081. Ran away from home → Nope
084. Broken someone's heart → Nah
085. Been arrested → No.
087. Cried when someone died → yeah

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
089. Yourself → Yeah
090. Miracles → Nah, stocastic events all the way.
091. Love at first sight → Nah, that funny feeling isn't quite love.
092. Heaven → I'd be thrilled if heaven and or hell existed. Though if it is as some folks paint it, I'd have some issues with their creator.
093. Santa Claus → Not currently.
094. Sex on the first date → If that's what you are dating for...
095. Kiss on the first date → *shrugs* sure.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Yeah
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → I could see things being much much better.
099. Do you believe in God → See 92.

No comments: