Firefoxing

from: http://ronin-kakuhito.livejournal.com/259003.html
So I just installed firefox 3 preview 2. I like it so far, but it did break my live bookmark wrapping thingy. The new code is less elegant and a little pickier than the old code.
To have bookmarks wrap to a new line in the new edition insert

/* Multi-row bookmarks toolbar for Fx3b5pre*/
#bookmarksBarContent
{display:block !important;}
.places-toolbar-items
{display:block !important;
height: 43px !important;
overflow-y:auto !important;}
#bookmarksBarContent toolbarseparator
{display:inline !important;}
#bookmarksBarContent .bookmark-item
{visibility: visible !important;}
.chevron {height: 0px !important;}

this into your userChrome.css file. The height line will probably need to be fiddled with to work with your display settings though.
Also? when I went to about:config it gave me this wonderful warning message:
firefoxwarning

No comments: