That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane. via matociquala

Put your music player on shuffle, and write down the first line of the first twenty songs. Post the poem that results. The first line of the twenty-first song is the title.

Media player has an incredibly bad randomizer.

Listen as the wind blows, from across the great divide.
I often wonder what makes it so difficult for politicians to talk about values in ways that don't appear calculated or phony.
I'm making this one special evening.
A rabbit and a top hat, a handkerchief and ring.
And you don't seem to understand,
I feel your love
If I had the chance, love
Your lights are on, but you're not home
It's time we acknowledge a few simple truths.
It was the fearful night of December 8th.
Excuse me If I may Turn your attention My way One moment
I feel uptight on a saturday night
Hearts are worn in these dark ages
I love the time and in between
Out through the foggy window there
Under a blackened sky
Across the evening sky, all the birds are leaving
To the sea to the sea, let me follow.
Just yesterday morning, they let me know you were gone.
Hey your glass is empty.

No comments: