head's up

along with background information I'm going to start posting short stories and (especially) fragments of short stories that use this stuff for a background. Since I hope to clean up/finish and publish them one day, I'm gonna have to put them in entries open to the mutual friends list only (since I use my friends list to track a couple journals, like Howard Taylor's. ) (You should read his comic by the way. He's decided to go pro with it and would like extra readers. Oh and it is damned funny with a good story line. And I haven't seen him miss a day since I started reading it.)
If you are one of my live-journal-less friends who happens to read this from time to time and you want to see the stories I am posting, let me know, and I'll e-mail them to you when I post them.

No comments: