Solla Salwe or bust?

http://ronin-kakuhito.livejournal.com/301348.html
Hum... Troubles?
Some creative account juggling to pay this month's gas bill (nothing awful, and if it hadn't worked, I would have just had a 3-4 dollar late fee.)
Job is completely unmotivating.
Haven't figured out what I want to be doing in 5 years or 18 months or what have you.
Bike troubles. (Nothing major, I'll be able to fix them quickly I think. If I'm wrong, I can throw some money at them next month and solve them outright.)
Tried to slice off my fingertip with a shard of glass, and while I have more bandaids than I thought I did, the stuff I want for this wound, gauze and medical tape? Absent.
I dropped my phone and it got carred to death. It will take about a week to sort out the replacement.
I've really done a poor job at keeping up my reading list this year so far

No comments: