The other post.

http://ronin-kakuhito.livejournal.com/263585.html

I bought a pair of size 40 pants today. They don't fit perfectly, or at least their fit isn't my preferred fit, but they fit about the way that 42s fit me a year and a half ago.
I've not worn a size 40 since either late high school or early college for reference.

Not dieting by the way. Dieting doesn't actually work for most people (like massively most people even in the mid range. You can lose weight via dieting, but you are almost guaranteed not to keep it off over even the middle term unless you join a group that has an AA level of obtrusiveness in your life. )

*edit*
Also, this morning, I weighed in at my lowest weight since freshman year of college (when I lost about 10 lbs. I've now beaten that level and I'm in overall better shape than I was then too.)

No comments: