acquired from <<lj user="pope_guilty">

LAYER ONE
-Name: Michael or whatever. I've been called a lot of things, and I've answered to most of them.
-Birthdate: November 23 1979
-Birthplace: Lompoc/Santabarbra CA
-Current Location: Hanover, IN
-Eye Colour: Bluish on the outside, a brown ring in the center, it averages out to hazel from more than a foot away.
-Hair Color: Brown. I must chop most of it off soon.
-Height: 5'10"
-Zodiac Sign: Er... Sagitarius I think. Not sure what that has to do with anything.


LAYER TWO
-Heritage: Every damned thing. Genetically, I am derrived from mostly Western Europe, though my mom's mom is something like 1/16th one of the midwestern tribes. In my near range extended family though, I have an uncle and a cousin who are black (not African American, their family had immegrated to Ireland (merchants from somewhere) and from Ireland to the US. My cousin has taken some shit for refusing to call herself African American., I have two half sibilings who get a good part of their genes from Scandinavia, I have another half sister who is 1/2 one of the midwestern tribes, and I have a cousin who is adopted from China (though I haven't seen her in person yet.)
-Today's shoes: Naked feet, probably my earthshoes when I wear them at all.
-Your weakness: Inability to finish a task. I'm not really unable to finish what I stat, but I do tend to get side tracked when I am working on my own initiative.
-Fears: Needles, to a large degree, things that sting in numbers greater than one (less than needles though.) Falling off of really tall things (I love heights, but I have this tendency to be a bit clumsy, so walking along the edge of a stone bridge with the trees in the valley below ending a hundred feet below me without anything to grab if I fall always makes me nervous. If I've got something to grab or hang on to, on the other hand, I love being out over hella big drops.)
-Perfect Pizza: Black olive and Peperoni from Pizza Hut, deep dish and fresh out of my refridgerator
-Goal I'd like to achieve: I want people to come to conventions to have me sign things I've written.

LAYER THREE
-Most overused AIM phrase: Anything in that mornonic AOL shortcut crap. I swear folks, learn to type and please don't display your ignorance like it is a banner.
-First thoughts on waking up: Often "Aw Dammit, I wanted to finish that dream." (I often wake up in the middle of lucid dreams) Otherwise "Go away dog, I'm trying to sleep here."
-Best physical feature: dunno
-Bedtime: between midnight and 4, depending on the day

LAYER FOUR
-Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke.
-McDonald's or Burger King: Well, I like BK's burgers and dislike McDonald's burgers, but I like McDonald's Fries and BK's fries taste like oily ass. I usually pick McDonalds and get Chicken McNuggets with honey.
-Single or group dates: You know, I am not entirely sure what exactly a date is.
-Addidas or Nike: When I have the cash, Nike. they are one of the few big name shoes I can wear that really fit my feet (though i do need more arch support, I seldom actually get it.) And until I discovered Earth Shoes, I had never found a 20 dollar shoe that I could wear for more than 4 months before It became holey. (My Nikies usually lasted at least a year, so it was about the same cost per year, though the benefit of only having to break in one pair of shoes instead of three was considerable.)
-Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: I hate Tea. I can drink green tea for a tea ceremony without making funny faces, and the bottled green tea with all of the flavor additives to make it taste almost completely unlike green tea is okay, but I'd rather have a diet coke.
-Cappuccino or coffee: Neither. I have tried and tried and tried to drink coffee (it would be cheaper to get my caffine from a can of foldgers.)

LAYER FIVE
-Smoke: Nope
-Cuss: On occasion
-Sing: Very much.
-Take a shower everyday: Eww, you don't? Get away!
-Have a Crush: Not at the moment
-Think I've Been in Love: Heinlein's definition, yeah.
-Want to get Married: Possibly
-Believe in myself: Heh, I am one of the most overconfident arrogent people I know (I work hard to overcome that in recent years.)
-Get motion sickness: Once, in a boat, on 2 foot seas, the day before and after when we had 6 to 8 foot waves I was fine. Once in the whirly cups at a local fair (but I had just eaten too much fair food as well.)
-Think I'm a health Freak: Um right... No.
-Play an Instrument: I used to be pretty good with a Trumpet. Now I would need a year or so to get back to it.

LAYER SIX: In the last month...
-Smoked: Nope
-Done a drug: Nope
-Had sex: Nope
-Made out: Also nope.
-Gone on a date: Nope
-Gone to the mall: Actually, yes.
-Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Ick, no!
-Eaten sushi: Nope. I'm in the midwest man. Sashimi is nasty when you are a 2 hour flight from the nearest coast.
-Been on stage: Nope.
-Gone skating: Nope
-Made hommade cookies: Maybe, can't remember.
-Gone skinny dipping: Nope
-Dyed hair: Nope.
-Stolen anything: Nope

LAYER SEVEN Ever....
-Played a game that required the removal of clothing: Literally, yes, in the spirit of the question? No
-If so, was it mixed company: See Above
-Been caught "Doing something": Nope
-Been called a tease: Nope
-Gotten beaten up: Yeah in 4th grade.
-Changed who I was to fit in: Hum, not that I can think of. I may hae changed who I was as a result of being part of a group, but that is part of interacting with people, you change them and they change you.

LAYER EIGHT
-Hope to be married at age: Hee hee, marriage isn't high on my plans. Hinestly, except for some of the legal benefits, I don't see the point.
-Numbers and Names of Children: Hum, I do definately want children, but I'm not sure aboutnumbers and names. I just want little souls to corrupt.
-Describe your dream wedding: Fairly casual dress, outside, somewhere with a spectacular view. Maybe with me and the groom's men in Hawaian Shorts.
-How do you want to die: Er, really, that's okay. Death is so over rated. I like existing thank you. I guess if I have to die, I want it to be on my own terms at a time and place of my chosing, preferably some time a thousand thousand years or more from now (Yes, I will accept immortality if it becomes avaliable before I die.)
-What country would you most like to visit: Japan, Austrelia, Mainland Europe (on foot without a time restriction)

LAYER NINE In a guy/girl...
-Best eye colour: With smile crinkles on the edges.
-Best hair colour: Heh, no real preferences, natural black is cool.
short or long hair: That is very person dependant. I know girls who look great in a pixie cut. I also know girls who look great with their hair down to their butts, though for the life of me I don't understand why they would want their hair that long. Seems to me to be way too much trouble.
-Height: Not too important. Comforterable with their own height is all I ask)
-Best article of clothing: Anything useful and practical for a tomboy. I'm not looking for a delecate flower or a trophy who can't do things for fear of ruining her image. If clothing is easily torn, restrictive of movement, hard to clean, or made with enough cloth that it extends from the body, it seems silly to me.

LAYER TEN
-Number of drugs taken illegally: None.
-Number of piercings/ tatooes: None. No real desire.
-Number of newspaper mentioned: A hand full, but I live in a small town. They put you in the paper for seezing on mainstreet.
-Number of scars: A double handful, most noticibly, my liip, my forehead, my right hand below the thumb, and a couple on my legs.
-Number of past regrets: Very few. I don't regret anything that is the result of my active choices. There are times when I have hurt people unintentionally, and I do regret that, but the rest of it, that was my own choice. Even if I would do things differently today, I don't regret what I did then. Oh, I guess I do regret not staying in shape, but damn, if I regretted it much, I'd be back on my way to in shape again.

No comments: