well, done again. I think

So, last night, right after I posted that I was not quite done, I went ahead and finished the story. I was going to give my brother the computer, but he was already asleep. *chuckles* except for his most annoying habits, we have so little in common. Poor kid. (I wouldn't wish my annoying habits and personality quirks on anyone.) It is summer, he is just out of 8th grade. What is he doing asleep at midnight? So after getting grumbled at for waking him up, I went back in here and finished the story. Eva, Annie, don't read the things in the second e-mail I sent you until you get to the things that are marked:

* * *
Transit
* * *

I actually put them in the e-mail in order and labled!
I'm a little sleepy. (Unlike my brother I went to sleep at 2 or 3 and woke up fairly early. I checked my webcomics before he was out of bed, a process that takes an hour to an hour and a half to do with a modem. Though this being Sunday, it wasn't quite as bad.)

I tried to call dad, but either he isn't going to the shop on Father's day or he is still out west with Victoria.

I sent an e-mail to all of my current players and the two who missed the first game due to a wedding. I'v recieved one reply sayong he'd like to play this tuesday or wednsday during the day. no body else has written yet.

Went to the library, got a couple of interesting books.

Not too much else
Ooh! the dead rise from their grave. Fred just woke up. (I don't give her a hard time over that, her sleep patterns are cose to what mine were. Lloyd, who is bad at entertaining himself gets mad at her fro sleeping in. I've been tempted to start waking up at 6 just to wake him up on essentially the same arguement.

No comments: