*sighs*

Well, I am four rooms from almost done with the adventure. I got an e-mail from one of the players saying that since he and another of the players are going to a wedding, he can't play this week. Oh well. No biggy. Well, except that I don't know if the other player has the same constraint. Oh, and yeah, while I was talking with him scheduling a time and date, he didn't mention a wedding at all. And he's bad at checking much less replying to his e-mail, and I don't have a phone number for asking him. I'd reschedual, but the odds of me getting a hold of all of the players between now and then are slim to zero (seeing as I don't have anything other than an IM username for one of them.) I'm trying to decide if I want to run this adventure with a seriously weakened party or try to throw together something else. Problem: this particular adventure is fairly difficult, combat-wise, and the chat medium for playing doesn't really lend itself to people playing more than one character, not to mention that I have several events here that will work best with more players for input.I'm tempted to just run a one off Amber game in the shape of a real campaign (I know, that is cheating)

Oh, it looks like in the future Saturdays wont work for at least one player. After the game, if anyone is still interested in playing, let's select a better time for everyone.

No comments: