A survey from <lj user="seiryu_16">

Well, this is sort of like a journal entry I guess. I've been bad about this sort of thing.

1. What is your full name? Michael Guthrie Phillips

2. What color pants are you wearing? Beige Kaki Shorts

3. What are you listening to right now? Winamp, Kanno's Stella By Moor

4. Are your legs crossed? At the ankles, right over left.

5. What was the last thing you ate for lunch? Cheese Sandwich with some fritos. (No idea why we had fritos, but hey, 's all good)

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Turquoise

7. How is the weather right now? Er, I haven't really been outside today except to bring the dogs out. It was cool and clear, but the sun has been out longer now.

8. Last person you talked to on the phone? Jessica Hodges

9. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? the face around the eyes, or hair.

10. Do you like the person who posted this? Hai

11. How are you today? Not bad, a little tired from staying up reading then waking up to bring out the dogs.

12. Favorite Drink? Cold Diet coke, or Ice Water just this side of slush.

13. Favorite sports? To play or watch? I enjoy playing tennis and ultimate frisbee, even though I am less than sure of the rules of the second. (I also like swimming even if I am not actually any good at it.) Well, for watching, I usually don't have the TV on, but I will occasionally watch a tennis match in real life, or soccer and figureskating on tv. When I am around ESPN2, I sometimes catch pool and magic tournaments.

14. Hair color? Mid brown

15. Eye Color? Hazel with rings of other things.

16. Do you wear contacts? Nada

17. Siblings? Older Half Sister Lee Rae, Younger Half Sister Fred... I mean Brienne, Younger Half Brother Lloyd David

18. Favorite month? Ooh, depends where I am. In the midwest September or possibly October or November. In the PNW it is late winter/early spring.

19. Favorite food? Cusine would be East Asian probably, specific food is a toss up between steamed artichokes, steamed brocciflower, and a couple different seafoods.

20. Last movie you watched? Shrek 2.

21. Favorite day of the year? Er... New Years.

22. Saturday or Sunday? Saturday.

23. Are you too shy to ask someone out? More often than not.

24. Do you like marmite? Er, wouldn't really know.

25. Winter or Summer? Winter

26. Kisses or hugs? Hugs for the most part

27. Chocolate or vanilla? In icecream Vanillia, in candies, Chocolate.

28. Living arrangements? Living at mom's house *sighs*

29. What books are you reading? Er, I'm between books and I returned my books to the library via mom and she only grabbed me one new one and I read it last night. I'm working on a RPG adventure so the 3rd edition core books a little I guess.

30. What did you do last night? Worked on settign the security on my w2k box (that has been offline for more than a year) working on NPCs for an adventure, made shrimp and cauliflour and french fires, read the new M.y.t.h. inc book..

31. Did you wake up before your alarm went off this morning? No alarm, but if I had one this morning wouldn't have ben one where I did. Actually I didn't wake up before the doggy alarm.

32. Do you miss Big Brother yet? I didn't ever see Big Brother, so no.

33. Favorite smell? I like many smells. the forests out west in the mountians after a rain, the honney suckle on my back fence, the vanillia in cookies in the oven.

34. What inspires you? Hum, not really sure.

35. Buttered, plain, or salted popcorn? buttered AND salted.

36. Favorite chips? Pretzles.

37. Favorite car? Er, I'd like a Prius I guess.

38. Favorite flower? honeysuckle in huge numbers.

39. How many keys on your key ring? None anymore.

40. Can you juggle? No.

41. Favorite day of the week? none really

42. Red, or white wine? er, haven't found one I like yet.

43. What did you do for your last birthday? Don't really remember.

44. Do you own a donor card? nope. Intend to fix that sooner or later.

45. What is the first thing you think of in the morning? Huh? No idea. I usually take a good 10 minutes to wake up.

46. What are you doing once this is finished? Finishing the install of my w2k security updates.

No comments: