proud to be an american... sort of.

I am the first to admit that I didn't research this story at all. It has many points that are easily confirmable so before I use this as anything but anticdotal, I'll have to look into it a little more, but the Guardian is a far more reliable news source than Fox News, or any of Murdock's papers, or a Whitehouse Press Release, or any Clear Channel outlet, or Catholic World News.
With that disclaimer I give you this. http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1231089,00.html I read it and turned cold. I couldn't help but cry for this woman who was so mistreated by our nation. We need to get the bastards out of office and get some new bastards installed who will change this sort of thing. I don't give a flying fuck if their actions were legal or not. As a nation, we have lost the moral high ground. Vote against Bush this year folks, if you are at all a decent human being.

No comments: