Gaming goodness

Still looking to play AD&D online.
I think I'll end up running it over Aol Instant Messenger.
I still haven't found a dice bot, so I hope anybody who wants to play has dice (I'll trust you to roll. I do when I play face to face I guess.)
So far, I've pinned it doen to Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday of next week. Definately not Friday night or Sunday Afternoon. I like lateish Saturday Afternoon if that's good with everyone else. (Heh, there is always scheduling games so that they don't quite overlap with the churched among my friends' church services. ("And It's 7:30 AM, I think it is time to wrap up. Good night folks, feel free to crash on the floor, you two have fun making it to church... *snicker*"

Harry Potter 3 rocked. The cinimatography looked more real and less like something out of a Spielburg computer lab. Not that the magic looked fake, it just looked like it was happening in the real world. The sets were amazing. Unlike the first two, there was a real sense of size for the grounds of Hogworts. Mom and the sibilings were picking nits about things that got left out, but hey, it was a 2.75 hour movie. Give me a break. (Only thing that got left out that I disliked was some stuff right at the end, and the way it cut at the very end was an iffy shot. The map and the credits were way cool effects.
(Things like floating candles looked more like floating candles than like special effects of floating candles in this movie.)

Oh, I just got an e-mail from one of the jobs I applied for. They want me to get my letters of reccomendation sent to them, which I didn't include with the application because I wasn't sure they would even want to look at me. I have absolutely no experience with the field, my degree does nothing to prepare me to be an RA for bright highschool students, but apparently I've got something going for me. Guess I should actually ask my references to send them letters.

No comments: