Evil all around.

Wow, our dipshit in chief has something in common with the Catholics' dipshit in chief.
Bush


The Catholic Church


While I realize that shared evil comes as no supprise to some of my friends, I have others who believe that the Catholic Church under its current leadership is a good thing, regardless of how much John Paul 2 is undermining the results of the second Vatican Council and the church's ability to stand in a position of moral authority.
Funny how Bush is doing the same thing to the US, undermining key pieces of our guiding documents (eg the constitution) and removing our ability to claim the moral high ground.
And I'm giving those of you who wrong-mindedly support the church in its idiocy the benefit of the doubt on the Bush issue. If you still believe that Bush is a good person or president, I suspect that there really is no hope for you.

No comments: