continuation

So, on the 25th I wrote that I'd write more today.
Last thing on the bad list was that my Grandfather has been brought to the Hospital with some sort of leg problem that they were initially calling celluitis. Not sure what it is now. He was in ward one of the icu which is where they put the folks who they figure they may need to operate on immediately at some point in order to save a life. Had the man on morphine. When he became pseudo-stabilized they kicked him out because he is too noisey. I suspect that isn't groaning and moaning, I suspect that it is griping and bitching. I would have mentioned this on the 25th, but my sibilings didn't know, and I didn't want to ask Vanessa to not tell Brie since the entry could wait. Well, he isn't getting worse at least.

Oh, and I now have a sunburn on my scalp, under my thick brown hair. I hate the god damned glowey sky-orb.

No comments: