hee hee mumble

Well, some good and some bad.

Good:
Art Show mom's in went well today. We cleared booth cost plus some.
Went to library sale. I spent three dollars and ten cents. Backpack wasn't uncarriable after that, but it is a small backpack. (11 books, most big.)
Had a Wendy's Bacon Cheesburger and Fries ('cause Howard Taylor's web journal reminded me that wendy's has the best fast food burgers in my town.
The friend I had a fight with, well, things are better now. Not bestest, but better.
Did I mention buying books? I did, huh? Oh, well I bought some books.
I went to Staples with mom today. I was going to buy three sets of one hundred blank white index cards with which to play 1000 blank white cards, but mom bought them for me instead. I also saw a spindle of 100 cdrs for 14 dollars, a spindle of 25 dvd rws for 15 dollars, and a DVD RW Drive for 80 bucks after mail in.

Neutral
I'm still making freaking lists.

Bad
No one to play 1000 blank white cards with.
Library sale didn't have half the selection that it did last time. Or more accurately, it had a selection, just not of anything I want.
Forgot completely to get a frosty to use as french fry condament.
No money for CDrs, DVD RWs, or DVD RW drive.
Missed chance to eat fast food ish Chinese
Backdrop to friend and I making up is her having a similar arguement with other people in her journal. Which really sucks and I can't do anything about it. I really wish the topic didn't upset her as much.
One other thing that I'll talk about monday that fairly heavily weights the bad side.

Well, good night and peace all.

As always,
Michael

No comments: