drawing muchness in the well

I know that my entries have been somewhat sparse of late. I wish I could say that it is because I've been all productive like a good boy. Actually, since I don't have a particularly strong adversion to disbursing falsehoods, I suppose I could say that. It just wouldn't be true. I have put together two applications for jobs and need to get a couple more done soon. I could be teaching philosophy at Ball State or the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
The gardening goes fifty fifty. The elms seem to be flourishing, but the dogwoods seem to be having problems. Maybe they need more shade or something. The sunflowers are starting to grow, but the tomatoes seem to be in stasis. I have a grand total of 2 artichoke seedlings. The blueberries have finally started to put some real effort into gettign bigger. The raspberries are growing like any member of Rubus namely quickly and with complete disregard for what happens near them. The asparagus is putting up shoots fairly regularly, and if I remember right, there should be mulberries soon.
I called Ball State yesterday and they told me that I should be hearing from them soon. I don't know if this bodes ill or not.

take care.

No comments: