Gaming

Hey. I just finished my character creation guide for Faerun. I'm hoping to start running either through AIM or a chatroom package I just found online within 30 days. If anybody is interested, drop me a line. After I know who wants to play, we can work out times (I am aiming for once every two weeks or so.) I'm assuming that you have a PHB or at least access to one (3rd edition D&D.) If you are interested and are a newbie, that's okay. Well, work through it. If you know an AIM dicebot and could send it my way, that would be greatly appriciated. I'd prefer to do the chat client, but I'd have to be the server, and I'm running a buggy 98 machine over a modem.

If you are intersted, the character creation guide is here http://www.geocities.com/voxpopuli42/mikefr2.html
and I can send you a doc version of the file on request.
The campaign is set in the middle of the year of Wild Magic (1372 DR) in the heartlands of the Realms. TSR's webpage (www.tsr.com) has a lot of Realms info in the downloads section if you want to look up a particular region. We're starting out with 10250 experience points (so 5th effective character level.)

*Update* There seems to be a list of servers avaliable so I wouldn't have to run the server. Well well well...

No comments: