Stuffes

Wow, how'd it get to be 9:20? I swear ten minutes ago it was only like 8:15. I only pretend to be a morning person. The giant gaps in my morinings prove me to be otherwise.
Well, I told myself I was going to post this so come a week or two from now, I'd be able to look it up. I last mowed the lawn on Friday the 21st. On the 22nd, I watched Shrek 2. It was more fun than mowing the lawn. Actually, I may have done both yesterday. Yeah, I think I did mow the lawn on the 22nd.

Oh, in othernews, to everyone who reads, since the McClure brothers don't read this: I get to see John and you don't!
Well, actually, I think John reads this on occasion, so it doesn't really apply to him, but honestly, except for the occasional glimpse in the mirror, all John gets to see of himself is a pair of hands and assorted glimpses of other bodyparts from the edges of his field of vision (oh, and his nose if he looks carefully. At least I know I can see most of my nose with some effort, so I assume y'all can too.)

(Oh, I'm not posting this to spite the McClure brothers. They get to see John too, but since they don't read this, I am safe making the above claim.)

No comments: