the <a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/seiryu_16/"> devil </a> made me do it.

Well, she's not the devil, and she didn't make me do it, but that's where I got this from anyway.

1. What time do you get up?
Currently being jobless, when I get up depends on when I went to sleep. Usually between 7 an 10 am.

2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?
One of my friends I see not enough or at all.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Shrek 2.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Er... I haven't watched a lot of TV recently. Best of what I've watched was West Wing.

5. What do you have for breakfast?
Er, food, ranging from leftover hamburgers to french toast. I especially like cold pizzahut pizza.

6. What/who inspires you?
Inspires me? I don't know. There are a lot of people I respect, but I've never felt the need for inspiration. Great vistas, especially in the mountians.

7. What is your middle name?
Guthrie

8. Beach, City or Country?
Depends on the day. Sometimes I just want to be around people. I'm not much of a beach person, though if it is fairly deserted and undeveloped, I enjoy wandering around on them. I really like being out in the countryside, but I like having a bookstore to come back to.

9. Favorite ice cream?
cookiedough + mint chocolatechip or a really good french vanillia

10. Plain, Butter or Salted popcorn?
Butter and salt, though I prefer margarine since it leaves less of a coat on my tounge.

11. Favorite color?
Emerald green and ruby red

12. What kind of car do you drive?
Nada

13. Favorite sandwich?
Either a grilled chicken sub with lettus, avicado, and black olives on a garlic cheese bun, or a peperoni and cheese panini with black olives.

14.What characteristic do you hate in people?
Closemindedness, arrogance especially without cause.

15. Favorite flower?
cherries, artichokes and roses. Several that I don't know the names of.

16. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go to?
Japan, some of the less developed pacific islands, the PNW.

17. What color is your bathroom?
Don't know. Probably on the white side of beige.

18. Favorite brand of clothing?
Whatever fits and wears well (I hate shirts that tear when they get touched.)

19. Where would you retire to?
the PNW if in the states, a small island in the pacific otherwise.

20. Favorite day of the week?
Er, don't really have one.

21. What did you do for your last birthday?
Don't rightly remember. I'm not that good at fixing times to events.

22. Where were you born?
Lompoc CA

23. Favorite sport to watch?
Don't really like sports. I can watch figureskating and soccer

24. What fabric detergent do you use?
Er, whatever is cheapest/easiest (often something that comes in tabs)

25. Coke or Pepsi?
Diet Coke, Barques, ICB, Mt Dew (rarely)

26. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I tend to stay up late, but I like the mornings if I am awake for them.

27. Do you have any pets?
3 Fish, 2 Dogs, 1 Cat. When I get a job, it will be more fish, a different dog, probably no cat, maybe something unusual and mammelian.

No comments: