E3

Oh to be there this year!
Apparently the army staged an assult on the building with real weapons as part of the promotion for the continuing line of their FPS. I know a number of people who complained about them using a game for advertising, but hell, this game is probably the most realistic fps I've ever seen. It even has concequences for when you break the rules of engagement. I suspect that all of the play restrictions greatly whittle down the number of Complete Internet Fucktards(TM) playing it. They also make it more useful to play intelligently especially in the multi player version. How cool is that. (I have no problem with the military advertising. I'd sure as hell'd rather have a volunteer army than a conscript army, and you aren't going to convince me that we don't need a military. If we were to disarm, we would be the property of other nations in a matter of weeks.)

I hear that the next Xenosaga game is on the floor too!. *sighs* One of these days...

Dukes of Hazzard? The Game??? WTF? (And one of the two booth babes was wearing shorts at least 3 inches too long to be authentic. (And when your shorts are that small, 3 inches is a lot.)

SONY PSP I LOVE YOU!!!

Gabe apparently accidentally accidentally got in his own meet and greet line thinking it was for Halflife 2. No idea if he is telling the truth or lying, but the humor inherent in that story makes the reality completely unattached to the truth of the story.

Well the brother with the terminal patience defficiency wants the computer, so I guess I should let him have it. Take care.

No comments: