Blog Archive

acquired from <lj user="pope_guilty">

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says.

Page 18 and half of 19 are a giant full color photograph, no subtitle, no identification of the plants on it. (The illustrated encyclopedia of trees and shrubs.)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?

Mom's good photo printer.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Some law and order spin off. Don't ask me why.

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is.

7:00 pm

5. Now look at the clock; what is the actual time?

7:15 +/-20

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

my 60 gallon aquarium filter splashing into my 10 gallon tank.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

'bout 30 minutes ago. I was cutting limbs off of the mulberry tree in the back yard.

9. What are you wearing?

Socks, teeshirt, jean shorts, underware, and way too much hair.

10. Did you dream last night?

Yes. Do I remember the contents of the dream at 7:15 pm? No.

11. When did you last laugh?

You keep track of these things? Laugh more.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Book shelves, other shelves, lots of mom stuff.

13. Seen anything weird lately?

My 30 pound 10 year old dog ambushing the 90 pound 3 year old chocolate lab.

14. What is the last film you saw?

Hellboy

16. (no 15?) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?

Either my student loans or the HMS Victorious

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.

I watched almost the entire origional US release of Sailor Moon back in highschool while recording it for a friend without cable.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

The space program wouldn't have ended in the 70s.

19. Do you like to dance?

Not particularly. Michael Not have ability to move in dance like motions without falling down on floor repetedly. Much prefer to fence.

20. George Bush: is he really doing Dick Cheney?

Yes.

21a. Imagine your first child is a girl. What do you call her?

Hum, whatever her mother decides on. I can't pick names for fictional characters for one shot short stories. I'm not saddeling a kid with one of my names. I'll give suggestions and veto stupid names, but...

21b. Imagine your first child is a boy. What do you call him?

Hum, whatever his mother decides on. I can't pick names for fictional characters for one shot short stories. I'm not saddeling a kid with one of my names. I'll give suggestions and veto stupid names, but...

22. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Yep. If the republic declines further it may become a necessity.

No comments: