Blog Archive

Bear and Grin it.

No. This isn't avoiding working on a story. How could you accuse me of such a thing? I've been slowly taking apart a mulberry tree in the back yard. Well, I'm only removing the limbs that are lying on the roof of the house, but still. I bet that Padfoot will be glad when the holly quits blossoming. It seems to be a favorite of the Bumble Bees, and he has this thing where he snaps at small moving objects. It is a reflexive action, just part of being a lab, but I doubt that it is in his best interest to attack large bees with stingers. (Though maybe he will be disapointed when they aren't there for him to try to catch. He is a wierd dog.)
Oi, Mom went up to Indy for the day with some friends. (Not sure who went. I know that Sr. Alice Marie went, and two other people were intending to go, but as for who was able to make it, who knows?) They are going to some exibits at the museums. I wish I had learned of this before yesterday evening. Maybe I could have arranged to be brought to Bloomington for the afternoon. Oh well. I should be here incase BSU calls with a job offer.
I guess I should get back to writing.

No comments: