Blog Archive

I'd not use a subject, but I like the green header.

ronin_kakuhito

is a Giant Squid that CANNOT BE STOPPED, enjoys Climbing Buildings, and has Black-and-White Stripes.

Strength: 12 Agility: 7 Intelligence: 11



To see if your Giant Battle Monster can
defeat ronin_kakuhito, enter your name and choose an attack:

fights ronin_kakuhito using


Sweet! My Squid beats the tar out of George W. Bush and George W Bush
Still not entirely sure what I am doing with this thing. With the title above, I suppose I should be posting Tanka each day. I should get some other people to come by daily do Renga instead (a group form of poetry, based on the tanka/haiku forms.) Yeah, that'd be cool. Guess I gotta either go find more friends already on livejournal, or perhaps go spread the meme to the friends I already have.

the year is still young
the storms of spring still to come
the night frogs still sing
a dandylion opens
in the window of the room

No comments: