Blog Archive

When was the start of this?

When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?
Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
For deep within the flow of time...
But, for a certanty, back then
We loved so many, and hated so much,
We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...
But even then, we ran like the wind
Whilst our laughter echoed
under Cerulean Skies.
(Opening to chrono cross.)
I need to take up a new project soon. My room is fairly small, and I am sharing it with my brother. He has a fair amount of stuff, and well, so do I. It is, let's say, less than orderly in its distribution. Now, those of you who are thinking that my "new project" would be cleaning it up are pretty close to dead wrong. It is disordered, yeah, but it isn't anything that fifteen or thirty minutes of straightening up won't fix Yeah, don't laugh those of you who decided to "clean" my room when I was in Vegas. I still haven't found some of my stuff after that. My problem is that I am missing a moderately important piece of electronics. I have a PS1 multiple setting memory card (like 200 slots or some such.) The problem is that I can't find it. This is compounded by the facts that I want to play some of my PS1 games that won't run on my emulator, and that it has saved games that are about 3/4ths of the way through at lest 4 seperate (and fun) games. The second fact tells me that I need to find it instead of buying a new one. I now need to take all of the books and DVDs off of the bookshelves to find it. Oh yay! That is a project and a half.
On the other hand, upon completing said project, I'll be able to play Xenogears and Chronocross again. (Well, I'll be able to play which ever one I haven't loaned to Kevin (no not that Kevin, the one you guys don't know, unless you aren't from around these parts.)
Oh, yeah, happy Easter everyone. Yet another stolen holiday. At least this one wasn't branded a demon. (Like "Saint Bridget" Got to love any church with the balls to convert local gods and goddesses into saints and demons. Actually Estere (think I'm missing an a there) got a pretty good deal as these things go. Her day became one of the most important holy days for the christians.) though I did paint some eggs yesterday. Or dye them anyway. Ugh, I should have bought better egg dye. The stuff I used was weak. (There were 2 pinks. Or a purple and a pink, but the purple wasn't really purple, even when I left an egg in it for half an hour.) I didn't do as many eggs as I usually do. Too broke at the moment.
Been rereading the Life of Riley archives. I want to play a game like In Nomine (except completely different in the mechanics) now.

Well, more later.

As always,
Michael

No comments: