Blog Archive

Procrastination nation

I have successfully procrasted my way to 750 words in three days. That would be great if I was within 750 words of the end of the story, but I'm not.
I do have a new chair in front of my computer. No more typing in half lotus for me! Not that I'm using it right now, with me being wasting time on the internet. Actually even when I'm infront of the other computer, I have a tendancy to play Mariokart of Fzero 2 or something. The good news is that even with a keyboard I managed to get the gold in 100cc Mushroom Cup! 2 more to go to get the special cup (I hope that it unlocks special cup. I'd hate for it to unlock 150cc or something.) Mario Kart with a keyborad is all sorts of fun... F Zero is worse.
I just picked up a couple of old cartoon theme songs. thanks

No comments: